Monday, November 9, 2009

First post...hopefully its not the last post....

Life as I know it...
-my best friend sierra inspired me to do this, without her even knowing it. I think I hold in my words and thoughts too much. i need an outlet.
-so good even during the craziest, most confusing times
-I am excited to see what I can do with this blog. I think it can help me organize my thoughts, even if no one reads it. I definitely doing this for myself.
-I am striving to live for the Lord always. I sometimes don't know what that means, but that is what life is all about...a Great adventure!
-I am in love...more so than I ever thought I could.
-School is beginning to be overrated. When will it stop?!

1 comment:

  1. i love you, little girl! i clicked on this rachel girl's profile and if was you!!! :):):):):):):):):):)
    those smileys are to express my extreme happiness and of course, i will stalk your blog! love you!

    ReplyDelete