Tuesday, April 13, 2010

beauty

I wish I can be more aware of what is around me. Sometimes I am so caught up in only just a tiny, minuscule percentage of what is going on and I am so small to really see more of what there really is.

I want to find beauty in what's broken. In the things that are ugly in this world. I want to not have a judgmental heart or a heart that compares myself to others.

I have come to realize that I am very narrow minded and don't know what beauty looks like. My skewed perspective of beauty comes from a lack of knowledge possibly, or a lack of sight...I don't know.

my words of describing this is so insignificant and poor.

I want to know true beauty. I want it to be the radiation of my heavenly daddy who gives it to me with his blessings, his promises, and truths.

Father, fill me with beauty. Let me see the beauty that you see. Not this world's beauty.

I want my heart to be forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment