Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wild


For the past few days, I have been reading Wild at Heart by John Eldridge and at the same time Andrew is reading Captivating by John's wife, Stasi Eldridge. Learning about each other I think is so great for us especially with our courtship.

The Man's heart is so much different than the woman's heart and figuring out the differences for each other has really helped me serve, encourage, and love Andrew much more.

I have learned the Biblical meaning of masculinity and that my femininity allows men to be men.
I am looking forward to finishing the book and seeing more of Andrew and the other men in my life the way that God created them-WILD!

More on my book list:

My good friend Brooke recommended Waking the Dead also by John Eldridge, I want to finish Redeeming Love, and I want to read again some CS Lewis books that are such classics.

Are there any books that you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment